Helmet Fox PROFRAME RS AS Blk
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
PROFRAME RS, AS
- BOA fit system for class-leading fit and security
- Equipped with Mips Integra Split low friction layer
- Dual density foam for high and low speed impacts
- 3-position adjustable visor compatible with goggles
- Removable under-visor GoPro mount included
- Increased ventilation and decreased surface contact area for improve cooling
- Ionic+ anti-microbial liner to reduce odor
- Multi-sized cheek pads to optimize fit
- Fidlock magnetic closure system on chin strap
- Weight: 820 g (size medium)
- ASTM F1952 - DH Certified
- ASTM F2032
- EN 1078:2012 + A1:2012
- AS/NZ 2063-2020
- CPSC 1203
Lightweight, next-level full-face helmet
The Proframe RS Helmet takes the lightweight breathability of the Proframe and takes it to the next level of safety and performance. Featuring the all-new Mips Integra Split protection system, which combines a dual density foam - for high and low speed impacts - and a low friction layer between the two layers designed to reduce rotational forces in a crash that would otherwise be transmitted to the brain.
Designed to meet the needs of all-mountain riders and enduro racers, the increased ventilation and decreased surface contact of the helmet keep you cool on long rides, while the Ionic+ and anti-microbial liner and multi-sized cheek pads provide optimized comfort and fit. The updated BOA fit system offers micro-adjustability providing class-leading fit and security. The chinstrap utilizes a Fidlock magnetic closure system for easy-open and close, even with gloves.
The 3-position adjustable visor with lock down screw is compatible with goggles. Those looking to capture every sweet run will appreciate the removable, under-visor GoPro mount on the Fox Proframe RS mountain bike helmet.