Bulgandry Indigenous Discovery Bike Ride
Ourimbah holds significant meaning in local language. Embark on the chance to experience some of the richest indigenous culture by bike. Take a self guided tour and learn of middens, encounters with early explorers and the history of Aboriginal engravings.
Ensure respect and cultural sensitivity occurs when visiting sites within Brisbane Water National Park and the Central Coast.
Along the way
Stop for lunch at Woy Woy and complete your journey with three recommended options:
1. Cycle to Patonga and take the ferry to Brooklyn for lunch and from there the train to Sydney.
2. Cycle to Ettalong from Woy Woy via Ocean Beach Rd and take the ferry to Palm Beach, from there cycle to the Northern Beaches.
3. Continue back to Gosford and stay overnight.
1. Take care crossing Woy Woy Bridge due to the squeeze point.
2. Cross with care when crossing the road to Staples Lookout.
3. Control speeds on descent down Woy Woy Road.
|Information sourced from the Central Coast Cycling Guide|