Art and Craft Trail
Taking the Gosford Railway Station East exit, pick up a map of this ride and start at the Gosford Visitors Information Centre Bike Parking.
Along the way
For more information on what to do and places to stay visit www.visitcentralcoast.com.au
1. Sections of the Cullens Rd lacks road shoulders. Be sure to keep as left as possible.
2. Charles Kay Drive is steep, descend with care.
3. Avoca Drive lacks road shoulders along this route take extreme care.
4. Steep descent Astral Ave into Avoca Dr. dismount or descend with care.
5. The Central Coast Hwy lacks on road cycleway and road shoulders take care along this section.
|Information sourced from the Central Coast Cycling Guide|